Saturday, October 20, 2012

Book Review: Matched

Hey Beauties! I just fininshed this book and let me tell you It was amazing. I was literally a gift from the angels. I fell in love with this book as soon as I saw the cover. This book is set in the future were the society controls everything. It is a cross between the Hunger Games and The Giver. So In the society the officials decide who you love, where you work and when you die. It is just such a good book I could really talk about it all day long. I am in love with this book.

Okay so the very first page says

Cassia  has always trusted the society's choices.
And When her best friend appears on the Matching screen
Cassia is certain he is the one...
until she seesanother face flash for an instant
before the screen fades to black.

Now she is faced with impossible
choices: between Xander and Ky.

Between the only life she's known
and a path no one dares follow...
between perfection and passion.

Society matched them
but love
set them free.

This book really just blows my entire mind to bits. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys
a good book, trust me it's a real page turner.

What book are you currently reading or just finish reading?

Peace, Love & Happiness
           Amber xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment