Saturday, October 13, 2012

TKO Watches: Mechanical Skeleton Collection

                I love watches. I have at least 3 watches in every color. I was browsing around on some of my favorite websites and found a ad for new watches from TKO, and if any of you have a TKO watch you know what I mean when I say these watches are exquisted. They are just amazing. Period. So I of course put an order in, and purchase two new watches and let me just say I am like seriously jumping for joy. So for any of you looked for a new watches check them out. They run for 125 dollars, which I know is a hefty price for some but trust me it is worth it.



I got the Mint and Rose colored watches

You can purchase them on tkowatches.com or on Amazon


Would you spend over a hundred dollars on a good quality watch?

Peace, Love & Happiness
          Amber xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment