Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nails Nails Nails: Halloween

          Hey Beauties, Halloween is coming up and I'm getting so excited. It is my second favorite holiday (My first is Christmas!!!). So I was browsing the web for something halloween-y and found some spooky fun nails to share with all of you.


1.)Pumpkins, Black Cat's & More...

Okay so these are pretty awesome guys. I love the little cat and pumpkin the best.

2.) Skulls & Blood

This one is by far my favorite at the moment. I love the skull it looks so real and the blood drips top the cake.

3.)

I love the glittery purple and the cute little ghost. I would wear this all year long because they are just to cute.

Well now you have seen my favorite nails tell me

What are your favorite halloween nails? What is your favorite holiday ?

Peace, Love & Happiness
             Amber xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment