Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Obsessions: Bath and Body Works

Okay, So recently I have been pretty obsessed with anything from Bath and Body Works
My Top 5 Favorite things at the moment are:

1.) My 3 - wick Leaves Candle
Leaves 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

This candle is just amazing I just recently bought it because I was reading some other blogs and saw so many great reviews on it. I just couldn't resist it any longer.

2.) Triple Moisture Body Cream
Warm Vanilla Sugar Triple Moisture Body Cream - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

I recently ran out of my third tube of Warm Vanilla Sugar Triple Moisture Body Cream and had to go get another. I am just obsessed with anything vanilla and I am really loving the body creams at the moment.

3.) Candy Corn PocketBac
Candy Corn PocketBac® Sanitizing Hand Gel - Anti-Bacterial - Bath & Body Works

I don't know what it is about candy corn. I just love it so much the candy and the smell. I literally bought 10 of this candy corn PocketBac's.

4.) Scentportables
Reindeer Scentportable - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works

A few days ago I ordered a boat load of stuff for christmas on the Bath and Body Works website and I found the cutest thing ever, a Reindeer ScentBug, I was just so excited when I saw it and I ordered it and a bear and penguin. I also got Sweet Pea and Frosted Cupcake scents to put into them. I just can't wait to get it.

5.) Lip Glosses
Sparkling Pear Ice Crystals Lip Gloss - LipLicious - Bath & Body Works

So last time I was at Bath and Body Works I picked up a few things and lip gloss was one of them. I am really and truly loving these lip glosses. I have like a drawer full of them in my night stand. I am always getting more. Well now bath and Body Works has a sell going on and if you buy 2 lip glosses then you get one free.



What is your favorite thing from Bath and Body Works?
          Answer in the comment's below and also if you have any blog request please tell me in the comments.

Peace Love and Happiness,
     Amber xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment